Cost included :
- 5 nights in Kathmandu hotel with bed & breakfast & Full Board in Tibet
- Assistance for Custom clearance in Kathmandu
- Expedition staff: Professional Sherpa cook, Kitchen boy, at BC - ABC. Equipment allowances, daily ways, insurance for staff, good and lodging en-route.
- Full board hotel in route Tibet side
- Chinese BC - ABC & ABC 2 men tent, Dining tent, Table and Chairs, toilet tent, Mess tent, Kitchen tent.
- Per member 3 Yaks BC to ABC and 2 Yak while coming back.
- Kathmandu - Zhangmu - BC & back all transfer by Bus Nepal side-Jeep and Truck in Tibet side.
- Peak permit for Shishapangma, Visa, Travel permits
- Liaison officer & Interpreter
- Nepalese staff' insurance
- High way & conservation charges
- Our service charge
Cost not included :
- Air travel to and from Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Drinks, laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa into Nepal. This can be obtained at the airport upon arrival. Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- Departure tax at Kathmandu airport for international flight.
- Personal travels, medical and rescue insurance.
- Climbing equipment, high altitude food & fuel above ABC.
- Bar bills, Gas, Oxygen & regulator, Gamo Bag, Rescue Jeep.
- Land slides charges in Nepal side.